Would you like to work at a small school with a unique vision in the beautiful country of Thailand?
At St Andrews Samakee International School, we are looking for a passionate KS2/3 Art & Design Technology
Teacher to deliver high-quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
St Andrews Samakee International School is an outstanding British International school based in Nonthaburi. Our school is set around lush, green gardens in the suburbs of northern Bangkok with an onsite farm, St Andrews Samakee International School is small and inclusive by design. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. At its core, the mission to offer a truly child-centred, rich curriculum, permeates every decision and approach. A school where creativity is valued, every individual learning journey is nurtured and care and support are outstanding.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Good CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School Career site
St Andrews Samakee International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.