Are you looking for a Commis Chef position in a rewarding work environment, while still having a good work life balance and Christmas and Easter off?
Would you also like to:
- Work with a Rosette Award Chef with a passionate team?
- Cook restaurant-style food, feeding 1,000 people per day who appreciate your hard-work?
- Cater for a variety of corporate functions and fine dining?
- Work with locally sourced produce from quality suppliers?
- Have input into menu development?
- Have professional development opportunities?
- Work with a team that really demonstrate the true meaning of team-work?
- Work in a well-equipped and regularly updated kitchen with modern kit including: vac pac machine, 20-grid rash and a thermomix?
You can at Kent College, Canterbury.
Salary Range £16,834 (£19,281 FTE)
Working only 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7, 41 weeks per year, we will also consider part-time hours.
We will never ask you to work Christmas or Easter and our late nights aren't that late.
Benefits include: school fee remission, free Benenden healthcare, free car parking, free meals during term-time, contributory pension scheme and uniform where appropriate.
Closing date for applications Monday 2 March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Kent College, Canterbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.