Early Years Teaching Assistant Required
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary school are looking for a Part Time enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant to help children progress and inspire them to learn new things.
If a route into teaching is your destiny, the school can provide a package to support this growth; we will mentor you and provide opportunities for further development. The role will include responsibilities such as: supporting children’s learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources, assisting the class teacher as well as lunch duties.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: GST scale 3 (£16,661 - £18,406 FTE)
Contract: Permanent 2 mornings per week Term time only
What we are looking for:
- Education level of at least NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- GCSE grades of at least ‘C’ in English and Maths
- The ability to read and write fluently and confident in Maths
- Self-confidence, common sense and maturity
- A good sense of humour and effective communication skills
- Adaptability and enthusiasm
- SEN experience (desirable but not essential)
We can offer:
- A supportive and approachable senior management team.
- Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
- An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
- Job satisfaction.
- Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
Please visit our website to obtain an application pack. Completed applications to School Bursar-- Carleen Palmer
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 21 February 2020
Interview: To be confirmed
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy is available on request and on the school website www.stmarkallsaints.uk