Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about English?
If so, this is the school for you!
Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint an English teacher who wants to make a difference to join our enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team. The department is well resourced and led by fantastic practitioners and we are looking to appoint a colleague who shares their enthusiasm and unwavering determination to help every student enjoy, achieve and progress in English from KS3 through to KS5. In Sixth Form, A Level English Language and A Level English Literature are delivered and in both subjects students make well above average progress given their starting points.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Queen Katharine Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.