“Hoe Valley School is an inspiring environment at the heart of its community where every student’s experience is personalised. Our students will learn to think independently, pursue their ambitions and achieve to their highest potential.”
- An outstanding, heavily oversubscribed secondary school which opened in September 2015 to serve the local community of South Woking
- Delivering innovative and exciting lessons to years 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11
- Committed to ensuring our students leave us with excellent academic outcomes, the skills to be ‘work-ready’ and the traits of excellent global citizens
- Following the national curriculum offering an extended day allowing time for additional Maths and English along with time for all students to complete their homework during the compulsory day
- A Google School with ICT fully embedded in all curriculum areas
- Committed to learning which is relevant with links to the ‘real world’ of business, higher education and the local community
- In a state of the art School completed in September 2018 on Egley Road, Woking
- Committed to supporting our staff to have a good work / life balance by offering longer school holidays, bespoke CPD programmes, minimising paperwork and meetings and ultimately by trusting our staff to deliver excellent outcomes
We are looking for Exam Invigilators to join our hardworking Exams team. This role is to ensure that the examinations run smoothly, with the best possible experience provided for our students, whilst ensuring that the examination board regulations are observed at all times.
The exam season covers six weeks in May and June, with opportunities to support internal examinations at other times of the year. The work is paid on an hourly basis and you would be required for a mixture of morning, afternoon and all day sessions. Candidates should be able to commit themselves to working sessions throughout the examination period.
SALARY: £9.50 per hour, hourly claiming basis
Applications are considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Only fully completed application forms received by the stated deadline for applications will be accepted as valid applications.
CV’s will not be accepted as applications. No recruitment agencies please.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.