You must be punctual, reliable, with good communication skills and a flexible approach to work. Applicants need to have a calm and authoritative manner, be sensitive to students’ needs and be able to work alongside teaching staff and other invigilators to promote a supportive atmosphere for our students so that they achieve their best.
The main responsibilities of the role are:-
• Invigilating and monitoring students during examinations, responding to queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with regulations and procedures.
• Collection of all scripts which should be collated for dispatch.
• If required, to read or scribe for a candidate in a satellite venue.
• Ensuring that the examination room is clear and tidied for the next session and that equipment is returned.
• Attending meetings with the Examinations and Data Manager when requested.
There are four exam seasons in a year and these posts are ideal if you have a few hours to spare. These posts can be fitted around your commitments and you would be able to do as few or as many hours as you are willing to commit to. Full training will be provided.
The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour or part thereof.
Further information about the College is available on our website.
Closing Date: 28th February 2020 at 12 noon.
Kings International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Level Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service for this post.