Brighton College has an opportunity for an Exercise Class Instructor to join the team based in Brighton. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and in return, receive a competitive salary of £25 per class.
Hours: Various hours available throughout the week and weekends available on a casual basis.
The Exercise Class Instructor role:
The purpose of this post is to deliver exercise classes to both staff and students.
This role will report into the Manager of the School of Science and Sports Facilities.
Applicants need to be qualified to deliver exercise classes.
Key responsibilities of our Exercise Class Instructor:
- Provide a professional and friendly welcome to all users;
- Deliver a class that is both safe and enjoyable;
- Educate on correct exercise techniques and offer modifications / progressions / regressions where required;
- Ensure classes commence and finish according to the timetable;
- Be familiar with the College’s Health & Safety Policy and its application to all site facilities;
- Any other reasonable management request
As our Exercise Class Instructor ideally, you’ll have:
- Customer focused with a passion for providing exceptional service
- Enthusiastic and motivating
- Engaging and able to adapt to a range of needs
- Be a good communicator
- Able to follow Brighton College’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Level 2 Exercise to Music or Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Specific qualification for exercise classes
- Experience of delivering classes to both adults and students
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.