Braunstone Frith Primary is a large school on the western edge of Leicester City. Our aim is for our children to be “Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners”
We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher, for Foundation Stage.
We would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQT's.
At Braunstone Frith Primary School we are able to offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
- A school that has a strong commitment to developing its staff individually and places a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging your continued professional development
- An excellent NQT programme of support
- A well resourced school
- A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school
- Training on in the moment planning and continuous provision
In return we are looking for someone who:
- Loves working with children
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking, highly committed and enjoys working as part of a team
- Has high expectations of what all children can achieve
- Can teach creatively and match learning to the needs of our children
- Knowledge of in the moment planning would be an advantage.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure DBS check, a Childcare Disqualification Declaration and health check.
Closing date – 12 noon – Friday 28th February 2020
Interviews – Week Commencing 9th March
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.