Start date: September 2020
We require a Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher to join All Faiths Children’s Academy. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
All Faiths Children's Academy is a one form primary academy based in the Strood area. We are lucky enough have a passionate workforce at our school who all care for and respect the fantastic children of our school. We are dedicated to school improvement and we all aim to provide a happy, safe and fun school environment for the children, and our staff too. Visits to the school are encouraged, we have well-behaved pupils who enjoy our purposeful learning environment.
What you will get from our Academies:
• Minimum starting salary £26,458 for all NQTs
• Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
• The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning
• Work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
• Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust
• Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
• Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
• Excellent CPD opportunities, particularly through the New Horizons Teaching School’s alliance, which also offers a great support network for our staff
• Free parking in our large staff carpark
• Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
As part of the Thinking Schools Academy Trust, we benefit from working cohesively as a family of schools for the benefit of our children, and for the adults who work here too. The Trust supports with planning, trips, events, CPD and much more to ensure that all of our teachers are fully supported, enabling them to ensure that they can deliver the best learning that we can offer.
Our mission is to “transform life chances”; at The Thinking Schools Academy Trust we believe education has the power to change lives and children only have one chance to get this right. To ensure all our academies focus on our mission school leaders translated our mission to core values that would be demonstrated and evident in all our Academies:
Child First, Aspire, Challenge, Achieve
What you will need to succeed:
• Be a qualified teacher
• Dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
• Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and interpersonal skills
• Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum
• Excellent classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
• Good or Outstanding practice, along with high expectations for yourself and the children
• An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
• Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our small and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Visits to our school are very welcome and strongly encouraged before application.
Please contact Karen Holdsworth, Office Manager, to arrange a suitable time. We would be delighted to welcome you to our school.
We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and Children's Barred List check.