Repton School Dubai is seeking an outstanding PE Teacher for August 2020. The successful candidate would be expected to participate in fixtures, and be able to support with coaching one or more sports.
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of the few schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014.
One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelor in Education plus PGCE with appropriate specialism, or Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / IB international school
- Be at least 24 years old
- Hold a UAE residents visa
In return we offer:
- Competitive tax free salary starting at (AED) 12,000 per month
- Accommodation (mandatory for those new to country due to visa restrictions), potential option of cash allowance in lieu of accommodation for those already settled in Dubai
- Annual return flights, global healthcare plan for self, spouse and up to two children up to age 18 (subject to status)
- School fees remission for up to two dependent children in Repton School Dubai
- Exceptional CPD opportunities
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.