Are you a pro-active, enthusiastic and a personable individual? Do you have experience of in-house volume recruitment? If so, Coventry College are seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join the HR team on a 12-month basis until April 2021. You would be responsible for delivering a high quality of recruitment services to hiring managers and candidates, ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures, best practice and employment legislation.
As a Recruitment Advisor, you should:
• Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
• Hold a Level 5 CIPD qualification or be willing to work towards (desirable)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of end to end volume recruitment processes
• Experience of drafting recruitment documentation
• Experience of working with both external recruitment agencies and internal recruitment
As a Recruitment Advisor you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Applications Close: Sunday 8th March 2020 at 23:59
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.