The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, female for the following position to commence as soon as possible.
Teacher of History
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher.
• Have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment in humanities.
• Be passionate about the Feversham ethos of high expectations and inclusivity.
• Have the commitment towards creating a culture of excellence for both pupils and staff.
• Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a free school
• Be a committed team player.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
• Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Tuesday 3rd March 2020.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.