Thank you for your interest in becoming an SEN Teaching Assistant at Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, which opened in September 2015. We are located at 305 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18 4EQ.
Floreat Education’s mission is to enable all pupils to flourish by exposing them to a knowledge-rich academic education and developing their character strengths and virtues.
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join us on our unique journey.
As an SEN Floreat Teaching Assistant you will teach, role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish.
If you are excited by the possibility of taking on a key role in our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Potential Extra Income: Cover supervision hours or after school clubs may be available for an experienced/suitable candidate.
- Reports to: Designated class teacher
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Closing Date: Rolling. Please complete the application form as soon as possible You will be notified if you have been successfully shortlisted for an interview. If you have any queries please contact Ms Burton, School Administrator, on 020 8 353 4195.
- Location: Earlsfield, London
- Contract type: Full Time (standard hours 8am - 4pm daily) for 39 weeks per year
- Contract term: One year fixed contract. School term time only plus training days.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.